G’day from New Zealand
to our family and friends!
After about 30 hours of gruelling travel, we have arrived in Wellington, New Zealand and been reunited with Sonia’s family. Now we are in the process of adjusting to our new time zone and doing all of the things that need to be done when you arrive in a new place.
We are very thankful to everyone in the USA for the great hospitality we enjoyed while we were with you, (we were so glad to spend good quality time with so many of you), but are thankful and excited to see our NZ friends and family here, and enjoy a bit of summer and all that comes with it.
NZ friends- stay tuned for more info about events and opportunities to catch up and hear about what we’ve been up to, and our future plans.
God’s Blessings on you all,
Jonathan and Sonia
- Safe travel and good homecoming in NZ
- Beautiful warm summery NZ weather
- A blessed time with many people in the USA
- Good quality time with family and friends here
- Furlough time and meeting with potential supporters