Update July 2012!

Support Update!
Hello Friends!  Just wanted to send out a quick update to let you know the latest on my support raising for service with Flying Mission in Zambia.  God is continuing to work!!  My monthly support totals have reached 90%.  This is great news and I am almost there!  I am hoping to get the remaining 10% in the next month before I leave so that I will not have to worry about support raising while I am at flight training in North Carolina.  As of today, July 27th I have left my full time position with Kent State!  I have hit the point of no return!! 🙂 I will be working part time for the remaining few weeks I am in Ohio, as well as focusing on finishing up my support raising.  There are so many different things that must be done, I am feeling just a bit overwhelmed, but I know it will all get taken care of before I go.
  Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that has become part of my prayer and financial team! The momentum is building!  If you are wanting to join the financial or prayer team now is the time!!!! Even if you can only do $25 or $50 a month, every little bit helps!  If you click on the “Pledge” link you will be forwarded to my new website where you can print and send in the donation from. Also feel free to email or call me with any questions.  For more regular updates on my go to my websitewww.weaversworldtravels.com and click on the “follow” link.
I have felt God’s blessing from all of you who have been praying for me!  God has given me new confidence and excitement in the past month for what He is doing in my life.  I would still ask for prayer that I can honor God in how I ask for support and that the needed funds will come in. As well as His continued work in my heart to prepare me for this HUGE life change ahead of me.  Thank you for all of the support and love I have felt over the past months.  I wouldn’t be here without so many people behind me.  THANK YOU!
Tentative Timeline
Many of you have asked how soon until I leave, and if things continue to progress as they have, I am hoping to reach 100% of my fundraising needs by the end of August!   Then the Lord willing this is how my next 6 months will look!
  • August 27th-December 19th 2012–Prefield flight training with JAARS in Waxhaw, NC.
  • December 20th 2012-January 2013— Back in Ohio saying my goodbyes and tying up loose ends.
  • January 21st 2013-February 8th 2013— Cross Cultural Ministry Training with MTI in Colorado.
  • February 9th or after— Leave for Zambia!!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s